Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Deadpool posted:

Ugghh, Jesus. Leave it to Totally Laime to make listening to a conversation with Jason Mantzoukas seem like a chore.

I filled my phone with a bunch of episodes for a long train ride and I listened to the full episode with Sophia Rossi. It was, like, the worst thing that I have ever, like, listened to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
The new How Did This Get Made was great. They were SO confused by the movie, I really need to watch it now.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
They were NOT kidding about the shorts. Jesus Christ :psyduck:

Edit: And the "We call them baldies" scene. Holy poo poo this movie is absolutely amazing!

Popelmon fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Oct 30, 2012

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
So holy poo poo. That movie. Amazing. They WERE NOT kidding about the shorts. So many penis shapes. And the reveal at the end is the best thing ever.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Can't wait. And donating the profits is a nice thing to do. You guys are great!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Twittels posted:

New Analyze Phish podcast on the horizon... stay tuned...

:woop:

This is the best news!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Oh god I want Tina Fey as Liz Lemon on the show RIGHT NOW MAKE IT HAPPEN HOT SAUCERMAN!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Yes it was great and I loved all the jokes about their ads at the beginning.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Do you have any way to receive RSS feeds? Most podcast have one.

Edit: :argh: crimedog!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Mob posted:

The only reason I would ever want The Happening to win is because they could get PFT to be Werner Herzog as the guest.

I love The Happening so much. That movie is stupid as hell and the deadpan performances of Wahlberg/Deschanel were just great.

But I somehow doubt that HDTGM can beat the Flophouse episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I know I'm waaaay late to the party but drat is U talking U2 to me good.