Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

indigi posted:

Save the Jessica St. Claire/Lennon Parham/Jason Mantzoukas episode for last, cause it's the best and will never be topped

I honestly think Meadows/Wengert/Gemberling is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I just wanna know if E the PI's hair is as stupid as Besser keeps saying it is

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Fezz posted:

What's the link for the video Who Charted? I can't seem to find it on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TYxy3ffJ0g&list=PLKMkJLJHT9OH50sjdpGFvybS7YvNcGWFp&index=1

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Zsinjeh posted:

Also, what happened to the first liveshow with Tom Lennon, was the sound unsalvageable?

I watched the video of it before they took it down and I don't think it was a very good show, if that's any consolation

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Live Improv4Humans is the best thing to happen to Improv4Humans since Tebow joined the Jets

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I4H was kind of inconsistent but the post-credits bit was amazing

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Eltoasto posted:

I don't know if I can listen to the new show and open myself up to a repeat of the heartbreak they just caused.

I'm just glad that nobody pulled the plug on the other podcasts I like when they they were starting out, and I will certainly be less enthusiastic now about new Earwolf podcasts.

Yeah good point, I never do things I like unless I know I can do them forever either

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

The reality show show guys are really funny and I'm sure they can do good jokes on things that aren't reality tv. don't worry everyone

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

The first time I checked that stream from LA podcast fest i4h wasnt up but it is now and its real good.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15lw0j_improv4humans-at-la-podcast-festival-part-1_fun

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I havent watched a single episode of tv since they canceled Deadwood. just cant trust 'em anymore...

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

Yeah, I use the Soundcloud files to try out new series or listen to old favorite episodes at work. I'd guess (hope) that those are representative of the overall weekly subscriber bases.

I hope not because that would mean the outlook's pretty bad for holly would handbook and i4h compared to some of the worse podcasts that are higher up on the list

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Holy poo poo im crying laughing explain the blacklist 2 me baby

EmotionlessThug fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Nov 5, 2013

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

So Zouks is on the Greatest Event In Television History and continues to be the best.

What is ?

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Ochowie posted:

I've been listening to a lot of HDTGM and I love it. I've always liked Paul and Jason from The League and I think June is a good complement to them. Based on this thread I tried listening to Hollywood Handbook and I hated it. It disliked it so much that it made me want to crash into the car in front of me out of anger. I couldn't even make it through the first one with Jake Johnson who I find really funny on the New Girl. The whole act seemed stupid, from constantly getting celebrities names wrong to call The New Girl The News Girl or not acknowledging the name of the show at all when Jake Johnson was in studio. Does it get better or is this pretty much it for the rest of the episodes?

Greetings. I also do not like jokes.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I do not understand you people

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Con los miquidistas....

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

the trumpet guy is no demoniusx thats for sure.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Is Affirmation Nation worth listening to for someone who enjoyed Bob Ducca on Cbb a moderate amount, but didn't think he was fantastically amazing.?

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I use itunes subscription to listen to podcasts and I get the same thing

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

its bad and so are you

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Conrad_Birdie posted:

True story: The first thing I ever saw Fogelnest in.

great story.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I'm so glad hes finally expanding on the freelance referee character from i4h.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Hahaha the andy daly podcast is easily the best podcast since last week's hollywood handbook. Fantastic.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Also the top 10 was full of lik,e wtf and nerdist and poo poo like that. Theyre not even funny!!

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

The Senator Giroux posted:

I don't THINK our favorite water skiing Hot Dog has killed anyone.

I wonder if Andi Callihan will ever come back. It's probably his weakest character but he was also on the first episode with Gilly so it has a soft spot in my heart.

Mine too cause that's the first episode I ever listened to.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

It's supposed to be my job to do a song about not wanting to buy expensive things because black people do it too much. I sang the song called thrift shop where I said you guys, you other guys buy your fancy clothes, and you like riding cool cars and think spending money is cool, but it's actually not cool because now white people aren't doing it anymore and we don't like it. So too bad for you black guys.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

lets not

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

tnimark posted:

Matt Saracen is on Hollywood Handbook!

sick

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Poopy Palpy posted:

What are you so busy with? Do you have 30 companies?

i don't, but, neither did kristin though.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

public schooling is ok too.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

a worthy uhh posted:

EVERYONE WHO DOESNT THINK THE CONCEPT OF REALITY SHOW SHOW IS AMAZING AND EVERY EPISODE IS THE BEST SHOW EVER IS A loving PLEBE

agreed

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Reformed Pissboy posted:

Well, as a moral being I guess I have to bid a sincere but firm farewell to The Hollywood Hamdbook. No way am I doing the other thing.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

Eric the erstwhile intern is fat now. He's a large man. And Matt Besser's attempt to help was to sick the trumpet guy on him, record this for presumably hours and hours, then play 2 minutes of it before moving onto yelling at people who want to know where their grandfather's corpse is.

Trumpet guy is the worst thing since 9/11, or arguably Hitler.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

This is not funny.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

He's retarded and has no sense of humor and somehow this makes him really funny sometimes.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I'm writing my phd dissertation about the critical reception of this jackass weve all been talking about.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

mennoknight posted:

Watching Keeping the Faith covers did lead me to this though http://youtu.be/WrNVABNErj0

hahaha

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

I think the one from a few weeks ago where they make fun of John Cochran + his bone mom might be my favorite. I've listed to it like 6 times since it came out

The brian huskey one with the kid pope script read is the best one still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

well unlijke you guys, i dont have the time to listen to podcasts as a full time job, because i already have a full time job, which is masturbating to hentai. cheers.