Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Well, how was he on James Bonding?

He was okay, it was hard to top the Maurice LaMarche on the OHMSS episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

That's shifty as gently caress. Why is the speaker and a former presdential candidate endorsing someone for a loving city council.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

But why would anyone vote for a candidate endorsed by pepsi and clinton. That person is obviously just gonna be focused on giving them whatever they want on the state and national level instead of working for the cities best interest.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Not any democrats I know. And not the ones in LA either given that they're candidate lost.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Some fairly huge poo poo I learned with the help of hollywood podcasters and their gurus

FORCES CAN ATTRACT AND REPEL: this one blows a lot of minds. herein we find the answer to what love is, why people are upset with you, how to advance in your career.... it’s got it all.

Namaste.
Fuckin' magnets how do they work?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Chairman Capone posted:

James Bonding back with their first episode in... almost two years, I think?

I forgot I even had them subscribed. That last season was dire. I get you can't just keep rewatching the same movies but c'mon

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They'll both love it coming off the post movie high, and then realize it actually sucks poo poo just like spectre did

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Do a charge back on your card. gently caress 'em

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

It's an Incredibly watchable movie despite its glaring flaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Rust's vibe has gotten increasingly grating as the show has gone on. Gourley just seems like he's got a lot of poo poo going on.