Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Yeah this is exactly how I feel. The concept is fine but the voice just winds me up.

I'm working my way backwards from the CBB World exclusives to greater CBB so I only know Shaun with a vaguely British? accent. They mentioned in the Addams Family Value episode that he sounds like Stewie so now I just imagine him as Stewie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
do a live "Scott Hasn't Seen" you cowards

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
12th row tickets in Atlanta baby!

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002

EL BROMANCE posted:

The CBB World feed is running super late every day for all subscribers and not just me, right?

I haven't ever had to wait for them to show up...they're always there when they're supposed to be. I'm using Apple Podcasts. I think the CBB World website has a FAQ about it though.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002

Fezz posted:

Scott's Christmas Eve story on the new Threesome was wild.

hubba hubba