Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

a worthy uhh posted:

The ad for fantasy football gambling or whatever (CBB two weeks ago maybe?) felt really scummy and I hope Jeff's promise to keep integrity in sponsors is still valid...

Was it for Draftstreet? They're pretty legit, they've been around awhile and have started advertising on big networks during football games now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The best VPN shows are the I4H with Lapkus, Gemberling, Rust, and Johnson and the Fogelnest Files ep with Todd Glass.

And also any of them that have PFT.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Conduit for Sale! posted:

the only time Matt Mira has ever been funny was when he tipped over a golf cart.

What about the time he sold off precious guitars to give his lovely mooch family money? That was hilarious!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Greggy posted:

Usually with June I kind of agree with her points, but this time I can't even tell where she's coming from at all. Like yeah we should be good to animals, but what does that have to do with how many monkeys are credited in this movie?

She's a space cadet, it's probably based off something she and Kulap learned about during a meeting with their personal shaman because everyone out there is into new age horseshit.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Howard has better weird stories than any other 50-year-old on the planet

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

My favorite PFT laugh is from a 2009 episode of Best Show

It might involve helicopter rides and a Fresh rear end Comedy Tent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZicomCP3gM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

cams posted:

nip/talk with sean and hayes

Before Scream Queens, before American Horror Story, before Glee(but after Popular)

there was Nip/Tuck

and it was completely ridiculous

and glorious