Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Lugaloco posted:

Yay for an Earwolf thread!

Here's my Top 10 for How Did This Get Made. If you've never listened to this podcast series before I would say any of the following episodes would be a great place to start:

Sucker Punch (with Chelsea Peretti): Link

Fast Five (with Adam Scott): Link <- :siren:My all-time favourite:siren:

The Smurfs (with Paul F. Tompkins): Link

Jingle All the Way (with Joe Mande): Link

Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt 1 (with Doug Benson): Link

The Adventures of Pluto Nash (with Lennon Parham & Jessica St. Clair): Link <- My almost all-time favourite.

Speed 2: Cruise Control (with Scott Aukerman): Link

Judge Dredd (with Erica Oyama): Link

Godzilla (with Chris Gore): Link

And finally a rather special one - Directors Edition: Cool As Ice (with Vanilla Ice): Link

Every episode is worth listening to of course. Last count was they were up to 45.

Also I could not be more excited for the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons Earwolf comedy podcasts. It should be starting soon (they said late September) so keep an eye on Earwolf's front page!

Punisher War Zone with the director is probably the best overall, can't believe you left that one out! All the other episodes are great too. A couple of my favorites are The Tourist, Old Dogs and 88 Minutes because of the incredible Pacino impersonations. Tiptoes is also great because I love whenever there is a movie that LITERALLY. MAKES. NO. SENSE. and the hosts just spend the entire time questioning why it even exists at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Greggy posted:

It was definitely an interesting episode. I was kind of dreading it ever since they said Tim Heidecker was going to be on because while I love pretty much everything he's ever done I've never seen him break character before and I wasn't sure how good HDTGM would be with that on top of the discussion. Tim is genuine throughout though and contributed some real insight in to the movie.

He was pretty good on Who Charted last year (?) and wasn't really in character at all if I remember correctly. He had some pretty interesting things to say about music and movies as well.