Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Jeff. Analyzing Phish. Tell me there is more to come!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I thought it was John Hamm in that picture. I didn't realize PFT slimmed down so much.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Drunkboxer posted:

I liked that thing he said on CBB about how he hates celebrity chefs because they always come out and talk to him instead of working in the kitchen. He knows those sous chefs are ruining his food!

Humblebrag!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Nah the show really dipped and I stopped listening when TV show actors seemingly came on way often. He brings in a comedian too, but sometimes they can't handle the comedy heavy lifting. It just stopped being funny and I have like 20 episodes on backlog now.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Well despite not listening anymore I've lacked the will to unsubscribe. I'll try again this week using those recommendations guys, thanks.

I like Martin Starr, I like the characters he plays on shows, but man that guy is podcast poison.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

This bananas thing is good except for Fogelnest. I don't know what it is but I just can't stand this guy.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Yeah, its great. It needs to be longer than an hour though. The combination of 1 hour + DM who doesnt know the rules means not a whole lot of stuff happens. What they really should have done is just play 2nd edition or whatever version it is that they are all familiar with. Going blind into a podcast with a system nobody in the room really knew was a weird idea.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

It's certainly not for everybody. It also helped me realize Brian Posehn isn't that funny.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Ive never heard any of his albums. Really only ever saw him on comedians of comedy and he came off fine. I'll admit I liked the idea of this podcast better when it was Patton's idea, and it was supposed to include him and Hardwick.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Am I alone in not liking eps 5 and 6 of AP?

Kremer and PFT should be gold, but somehow its not. I think they let that girl, whoever she is, talk too much.

How are u posted:

Yeah I'd never listened to phish in my life before Analyze Phish but the first three episodes were pretty enjoyable and they built up to the payoff in the 4th which was just loving fantastic.

100% truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Power of Pecota posted:

Doesn't Shelby Fero only show up for like the last ten minutes of the first one? I don't think you can blame her. I really liked those episodes, myself.

I hadn't formed an opinion on her until the 2nd one. I don't know, I just expected more magic from Kremer and PFT. And they haven't done one for a long time so maybe they decided the same thing.

Or, It's quite possible I was :420: when listening to 5 and 6 and over analyzing.