Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Glitterbomber posted:

Oh my god Nerd Poker is even better this week, I love how it's a total comedy of errors.

"So I put her uniform on."

"Already?"

"Blackie Green isn't loving around!"

"I put her down" had me in tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Jésus that site cracks me up. It had me going for a bit until I saw the Leonard Pilk memorial shirt.

Yeah Woliner called and talked about it on the Best Show. Thought it was real too for a sec.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Production posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGfwUfixUdM&t=4035s

Lauren Lapkus is having a really hard time with DemoniusX.

It's set to private?

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Mozi posted:

VVV I only look for the Improv4Humans ones, the physical cues add another layer of comedy plus it can be hilarious to see how much they're enjoying themselves.

Yeah same. I4H has become one of my favs after Comedy Bing Bong and the Best Show

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet
when is that video going to be released? I can't find it