Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Ahem http://www.gamestop.com/toys/x-wing-millennium-falcon-expansion-pack/110182

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I haven't gotten into X-Wing but I have a buddy who is pretty much exactly the target audience for Armada. So I'm sure I'll drop some bones on it. His only complaint "I need Mon Cal ships"

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I need to know the financial aspects of this game. How do I slickdeals/fatwallet this game to get the most for my money? Are there good sales somewhere? How many ships is too much for one match? Do I need multiple B-wings?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Caddrel posted:

It depends what kind of games you want to play. You and a friend can totally have fun playing with the core set and two extra ships at low points values. That's what I did when I started: core set plus A-Wing and Tie Advanced. :words:
Thanks for this! How do things like the Tantive IV play into everything? It looks like there's like 3 sizes of ship, which is fighter, fist sized, and then some kind of monster thing whatever the Tantive is, which I refuse to believe is small due to costing like 50 dollars.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Right on, then I never plan to buy them. That money can go towards Armada. Just bought my set!

• Locked thread