Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

This sounds pretty cool, I saw the starter set at my FLGS, but I wasn't sure about it. Maybe I'll give it a shot. That said, I wonder if they'll include the best Imperial Multi-Role fighter:

Cygnus Starwing, beating the X-wing at it's own game. :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Plus some fighters that aren't really "Rebel" or Imperial either.

R-41 Starchaser
Cloakshape Fighter
StarViper (Black Sun Fighter)
Corporate Sector IRD(-A)
T-Wing

A few more I'm sure. We're far more likely to see Prequel/Clone Wars stuff first though. But thats fine, some Naboo Fighters would be nice.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

I got a question, how stiff is the plastic? I'd be worried about warped TIE Panels and X-wing S-Foils.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Z-95 Headhunters, R-41 Starchasers, Cygnus Alpha Xg-1 Star Wings (Aka The Assault Gunboat), Cloakshapes, T-Wings, TIE Avenger, TIE Defender, and a lot more fighters are possible if you're going for the EU

For mid sized ships there is the YT-2400 (Dash Rendar's ship), YT-2000 (Ace Azameen's ship), Skipray Blastboat as possible examples.

However we're far more likely to see prequel stuff before most of these. I'd love Assault Gunboats though.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Naboo Starfighter + Two Droid Fighters perhaps?

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

A Viccy is too large, its 900 meters! Granted they don't have to do scale, but if it was the same size as the Medium transport, that'd be disapointing.

Then again, if they did the Victory, that means a possible chance of a Vice Admiral Thrawn card. :swoon:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

TIE Defender and not the Assault Gunboat. Bah.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Well, the Imp Aces are just recolors with new cards, probably easy to make. So actual new fighters are nice, while the big ships are more of a side thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

I'd be truly afraid if they put Maarek Stele in a Defender.

• Locked thread