Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
This looks fun as hell, I am a sucker for starship combat games. How long does a basic-set dogfight take? What's the weirdest or most obtuse part of the rules?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I just picked this up in Secret Santa, and our Quick Start game was very fun and very fast! My only (minor) beef with the intro set is that the instructions don't tell you which maneuver wheel belongs to which starfighter, so I had to redo it once I realized that two of them were the same and one was different.

There's a lot of stuff in the pack, I'm looking forward to trying out the core rules and diving in to some scenarios! My only real lamentation about this game is that the expansion ships are so expensive.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

God drat it, now I want all the plastic spaceships.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

In case anyone has been holding out on picking up this game or wants to grab another starter box, Target is selling the Starter for $26.99. I almost grabbed another!

• Locked thread