Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lyz
May 22, 2007

I AM A GIRL ON WOW GIVE ME ITAMS

flashy_mcflash posted:

Is anyone else's kid batshit obsessed with Parmesean cheese or, as Sydney calls it, 'cheese powder'?

I don't remember liking Parmesean until I was maybe 20, but Sydney wants it on everything including oatmeal (this is where I draw the line). Yesterday I gave her a couple of strawberries after dinner and was disgusted to see her rolling them around in cheese powder from her plate, and happily eating it. I fear what I'm going to find in her diapers today.

My daughter goes nuts with the shaved Parmesan cheese container. Stuff smells like rear end to me, but it was the first cheese she really took to. My son started with very sharp cheddar cheese. Kids have weird taste buds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyz
May 22, 2007

Papercut posted:

Do you take your child in public? If so you're going to be subject to the same poo poo.

My wife and I will schedule early returns from vacations just to get a few days of no work/kid in daycare.

Pretty much. Every time I take my kids out to a play place with a bunch of other kids they end up sick a couple days later. We're under quarantine right now because we're headed to Florida soon - we've already brought a stomach bug down once and started a vacation with puking, not going to do that again.

Lyz
May 22, 2007

I barked at a kid who had cornered my son (who was barely two at the time) in a jungle gym and was slapping him while my son bawled. Only after I had hauled my heavily pregnant rear end up there and rescued him did the kids mother show up and ask "oh, was he hitting him?" Man was I pissed, don't regret it at all.