Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

Man Leon was kind of obnoxious during the Golden Globes on Twitter because he hates Zero Dark Thirty so much.

He and Korey also hate Django Unchained mainly for its frequent use of the n-word. That's caused a lot of arguments on the site. Anyone here have an opinion on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005

Benny the Snake posted:

Goddman if Billy's laugh isn't infectious.

Wow, really? Billy might have one of the most obnoxious, grating laughs I've ever heard. That and that awful, insufferable, dumb voice he keeps doing (This week it's around the 51-minute mark) and dragging out has pretty much ruined Let's Do This for me. I hope someday he gets too busy to do the show and drops out entirely.

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Does anyone else get irked listening to Jason Murphy? I liked him at first, but came to realize that he's the living embodiment of :smug:, down to his loving speech pattern. That and he tries way too hard to push shock humor instead of actually being clever like Jeff.

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
And now they have a podcast again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqejej_xSBM

Jason's still a bit on the obnoxious side as usual, but it's great to hear Jeff again.

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005

PaganGoatPants posted:

They put up their reviews of Pacific Rim and Grown Ups 2. I only just found out about these guys a couple weeks ago. Funny stuff :haw:

Any Adam Sandler or Kevin James-related review that has Co-Host is gold, because of how much he loves the former (and is alone in that among the group) and despises the latter.

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Update for those who miss Remote Viewing: You can now catch Cyrus & Brian doing pretty much the exact same show under a different name at Oneofus.net.

Also, Rage Select is doing...this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXykYfOu8QU

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Quite a bummer to start my weekend with. These guys were my favorite. Been listening to them since the beginning in 2007.

Does anyone have any recommendations for other movie podcasts in a similar vein?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Looks like the plug's been pulled earlier than expected. Spill.com redirects to Hollywood.com now, and the iTunes feed is down.

• Locked thread