Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

They gave Bradley Manning a TS, and he's batshit loving insane. They also let him keep it after upending a table after losing a day off for being late all the time, and decking a female coworker. Althought I'm sure they've learned their lesson since then Doubt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I held on to my secret after seeking treatment for dysthymia, and taking Wellbutrin. Sure, the Guard Bureau put me through 8 months of hell, during which they decided to stop processing all medical waivers while revising their process, and delayed my promotion to staff by 6 months, but it all worked out in the end. Seeking treatment is not a career-ender, just prepare to get jerked around a lot.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

gfanikf posted:

Is Adderall, that is legally prescribed and used, still a total bar from joining, like asthma?
In all likelihood what you'll probably be told is that you have to be off it for a year and stable before joining.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Funnily enough the Air Force was accepting GED during the Iraq surge when I came in. Of course he was a dumbass and failed out of tech school, possibly on purpose.

• Locked thread