Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Just found this thread. Playing with Decim8 on my iPhone has been a fun idle pastime for me for the past year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

I like Decim8, but at the same time you can look at a picture and say "yep, that's from Decim8", which isn't so good.

Sometimes Most of the time it makes me feel like when I was 15 and thought photoshop filters were the best things ever. If you play with it enough you can make some cool stuff, but yeah most of the time you need something more than just Decim8. All of the best Decim8 pictures I've seen have also been edited in a bunch of other apps too.

• Locked thread