Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie
This might not be exactly the right thread for this request, but it's close to what I'm looking for.

For Halloween this year, we're doing a Sci-Fi horror theme, and I want to run a bunch of sci-fi-looking loops on all the TVs and screens in the house to set the ambience of a space station. Parts of the decor are inspired by stuff like Alien and System Shock, including a psychotic AI that kills everyone on board, so I'm especially looking for stuff that's a good mix of "random computer read-outs of the station's operations" and "system error code as the AI begins to take over."

Are there any good collections and central resources for things like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

0haiThere posted:

Made a shirt out of mine

Sell these and you will make a bazillion dollars.

Or at least, like, twenty dollars if you sell them somewhere that I can buy them.

• Locked thread