Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

e:

Ping is a little trickier, if you don't edit it in hex it tends to just black out.

e2: poo poo out one more

ok, this is an interesting one, because I just inserted "boner" "titties" and "rear end" on a few lines. The thing is, there is no pixelized effect on my computer, its very smooth. So a real glitch happened on the way through imgur, I guess.
e3: print screen'd into paint and resaved the above

ok, last goddamned edit. It looks like imgur has been doing something to all the uploaded files, because that second one looks a lot different compared to what I have on my hard drive, all the detail is mud. Are they just upping the compression?

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Dec 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Oh, poo poo, forgot about this thread.

So I'm pretty disappointed with the file size, anyone have a good link that can explain optimization to me?

• Locked thread