Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoolfox
Dec 6, 2012

This is the end result of my first try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoolfox
Dec 6, 2012

Zip posted:

drat good first try man. That's pretty spectacular

My later ones weren't as good. This one just seems to work pretty well, here's the original:

Zoolfox
Dec 6, 2012

Nice work. One of the best I've seen so far.

Zoolfox
Dec 6, 2012

Penpal posted:

So editing with audacity, anyone have any pointers? Because I was opening JPGS and TIF's in notepad and it was brutal, the JPG's always get TOO corrupted and the TIF's take forever to load and also get corrupted. Am I doing something wrong w/the text editing aspect?

Works best for me when it's all evened out. I try to leave at least 10 - 20 lines as they are before I delete another one. Sometimes I also add some more lines.

EDIT: I don't know if it works for TIFs, but it does work for JPGs.

Zoolfox fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Dec 17, 2012

Zoolfox
Dec 6, 2012

Cute as heck posted:

Also, something tells me you dudes might dig slit-scan cinematography as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSesvu_uqLo

Haven't seen this before. But it looks very interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoolfox
Dec 6, 2012

Let's start posting some pics again, no?

Original:

Modified:

Here's a gif. A gif.

Zoolfox fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Dec 28, 2012

• Locked thread