Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Has anyone here ever done anything with feedback loops? You basically connect a TV to a camera and point the camera at the TV. I've only gotten anything with analog cameras and TVs, but i'm still trying to make something digital work.

Here's some poo poo I made using this method:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I've been doing a lot of analog glitching lately. I run the video feed from an old handycam through a breadboard and into my old CRT.

this is a circuit I've been dabbling with. the LEDs clip it (darken brights), the resistor darkens it and cuts some resolution, the capacitor increases exposure and contrast, and throws in some tracking errors. the diode is just to make sure that i don't destroy my camera or TV.

Here are the results:

If anyone is interested, I could draw up a schematic for the circuit.

• Locked thread