Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tapedump
Aug 31, 2007
College Slice
I'm super late to the party, but please indulge a simple(dumb) question: Can we expect to see pinch gestures (zoom) in one of these apps anytime in the foreseeable future?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tapedump
Aug 31, 2007
College Slice
That would be a great feature. My eyesight isn't getting any better...

Tapedump
Aug 31, 2007
College Slice
Pinch gestures work is these apps?

Tapedump
Aug 31, 2007
College Slice
Nothing, I was confused by smackfu's reference...

Tapedump
Aug 31, 2007
College Slice
Two things: I thank you for the clarification of the pinch gestures. Apparently they do not work on iPad (due to plenty of real estate).

Second, I have bought No-Ads but yet still see the sexy chicks in both Awful and Maxx apps (I do not use the iPhone apps).

• Locked thread