Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
m0isty
Sep 7, 2007
Never knowingly underfed....
Whatever tag is on the Breaking Bad Hiatus thread just shows up as "fyad-menopause".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007
I thought it might be that the forums were getting hammered because of Obama awesomeness? Getting "database unavailable" in safari too.

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007
If you go to the "wake up your dog" thread in GBS:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3495585&pagenumber=1
then tap the link in the OP for the "wake up your cat" thread, the app tries to load it then crashes to springboard.

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007
Yeah, I'm getting the same problem using it on my iPad. Always empty for me whether I arrive via bookmarks or the forums list.

Edit: I was trying to quote Oceanbound's post about empty thread titles but the reply box was empty! :(

m0isty fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Nov 17, 2012

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007
I'm really missing the "load xx posts above" thingy! :(

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007

SybilVimes posted:

If you're logged in, and afaik you have to be with Awful, then why wouldn't you ?
Because Pokeyman specifically removed it from the app to get through approval. Well at least he thought he had! :p

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007

Javid posted:

Can't you access a bookmarked thread in TCC and go up to it from there? I'd think this would work even if it's hidden from the forum list.
Doesn't seem much point since it seems to have slipped in accidentally anyway.

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007
I get the black panel thing on my jailbroken iPad 3 quite often, seems random to me as I've never been able to do anything to make it happen on porpoise.

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007

golgo13sf posted:

Is it me or does swiping from the left to bring up the thread list amazingly loving aggravating now.

Thank you, I thought it was just me!

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007
I've just discovered the secret gesture for opening the side panel that seems to be broken in iOS 7!
You have to start swiping with one finger, then continue with two. You only need one finger to slide it back in though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m0isty
Sep 7, 2007

notZaar posted:

Hi, first I wanted to say thank you for the great app. There is a bug I've been experiencing for the past couple of weeks. It has to do with the forums bar. I can swipe it away to the left no problem, but it doesn't seem to want to come back when I swipe to the right. It will only occasionally randomly happen while I'm scrolling down. I haven't been able to reproduce it faithfully.

It's broken in iOS 7. Start the swipe with one finger, finish it with two.

• Locked thread