Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
I'd love the ability to change my bookmarked thread colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
iPhone iOS 6.0.1, Awful 1.9.1

I've been having some weird behavior when selecting a thread in the Bookmarks pane since I upgraded to 1.9.1. Instead of loading only the unread posts it loads practically the entire thread, and I have to scroll waaay down o the bottom to see new posts. It doesn't happen every time, and the problem has persisted through a force quit, logging in/out and an app reinstall.

Edit: oh hey a forums update and a bunch of posts that didn't load for me stating the exact same problem! Never mind, I love you pokeyman! Keep up the great work!

Peteyfoot fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jan 2, 2013

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
Awful.app (iOS) is fantastic. Are there any plans to implement the smiley cheat sheet or post previewing?

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
Will we get an option to turn ads off?

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
Pokeyman are you really making a SA smilies iOS 8 keyboard?

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
Give me a link or some more info or something you big jerk. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
yo can I get some webm support thanksss

• Locked thread