Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIV3K
Jan 8, 2010

:rolleyes:

Feenix posted:

I'm a colossal buffoon. I heard you were making a new app called Awful and sat here still (retardedly) assuming I'd see an update in my App Store when it released. The way people are talking it sounds like its already out?

I searched for "Awful"
And just saw Regular Berry's and S II Maxx.

Is new one out? How do I find?
It's not out yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIV3K
Jan 8, 2010

Just saw in a thread that a YouTube video was breaking the tables, which resulted in being able to scroll the window to the side like a millimeter. I have pictures, but the app crashes every time I try to post them and I'm not near a computer.

NIV3K
Jan 8, 2010

Downloaded 1.9 and am having an issue with it. Clicking on a thread with unread posts is not loading the page at the unread post and is instead loading the entire page and putting me at the top.

NIV3K
Jan 8, 2010

pokeyman posted:

Quick check for everyone who's not being taken to the next unread post:

If you scroll up, is the "Previous Posts" button tappable?

Nope, greyed out.

• Locked thread