Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I don't have much to add, but I want to say thank you to everyone that worked on these apps. They are just so incredible and really make Safari nearly useless to me.

Edit: You know, there is one thing that bothers me and I know it's being worked on. Thread icons. They're really nice looking, but it bugs me when there's a blank one. I'd love to help with it, but I don't have any software.

Liar Lyre fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Oct 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

BrainDance posted:

Dont know if someone already mentioned it, but I'm getting this maybe once or twice a day.

Happens randomly when Im reading a thread then go to load the forum list again. Only thing that seems to fix it is closing and reopening the app. It's not a big deal since it's pretty infrequent and the fix is easy (if I was bringing that window up I was done with that thread anywhere so theres nothing to lose) but it's still a pain.

IPad 2 ios 5.01 jailbroken.

I've been getting the same problem on a brand spanking new iPad (I don't know what OS or model, but it's the newest one).

Happened once in PYF Funny Pictures and again after following a link. I guess it has to do with memory?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

No big surprise but both the iPhone and iPad apps are screwy.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Hey there is a new "It's Time To Rumble" thread tag. Thought I'd let you guys know before another update is submitted.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

This is a long overdue thank you for adding in constant sidebar for iPad. It makes everything quicker and it's easier to read long paragraphs.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Uhh. I think I hit the forums list button and a thread at the same time. It's not a problem, it's just weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

pokeyman posted:

Wait how do you make that happen? I've been playing around and finding other bugs/features but I can't find that one.

I hit the button to go to the forums list on the bottom and any thread from my bookmarks at the same time. If the thread doesn't pop up immediately, click the bookmarks button and the thread should come up.

Liar Lyre fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Feb 9, 2013

• Locked thread