Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

So is Awful S II MAXX the SA app to get till the new app based on OHIO's code is out then?

I only ask because I'm currently using it and it has some bugs with not displaying punctuation properly or at all.

When will pokeyman's Awful app be released?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

It is the Year of Our Lord Two-Thousand and Thirteen and the Something Awful forums "redesign" not only doesn't feature any responsive design, it instead swaps blue for pea soup green and adds circa 2008 rounded corners to nearly goddamn everything.

None of this would've given me a nauseous shudder if it hadn't broken Awful.app :suicide:

hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

Are more beta testers needed right now? I've got a 4th gen iPad and a 5th gen iPod touch I can test on.

hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

averox posted:

I GET DIS PROBLEM WHERE EVERYTHING SHOWS UP IN ONE PAGE

Did you update to the latest version of the fine Awful app by the gentleman pokeyman from Apple's fantastic iOS App Store app?

Just want to say, big thanks to pokeyman and the testers. The app continues to be my preferred way to use the forum. I may have mentioned this already but it's slipping my mind if I did, but if pokeyman needs any more testers, I'll volunteer. I've beta tested some iOS apps before (they were audio related, though) and own a 4th gen iPad and 5th gen iPod touch.

Thanks again. Can't wait for profile viewing!

hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

tooooooo bad posted:

Imgur kind of sucks and does lame stuff like resizing and recompressing everything you upload to it. People should probably stop using it!

Not everything, just files over 1MB. However, most retina sized screenshots are over 1MB, so yeah. Maybe Photobucket would be better? There's no size limit for images there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hypersleep
Sep 17, 2011

tooooooo bad posted:

I just uploaded a 5kb 114x80 image and it scaled it up for no apparent reason. :shrug:

e: or maybe it didn't. It's definitely bigger in my browser but it still claims to be 114x80. Hell I dunno.

Yeah now that I look at Photobucket, it still looks like a turd. I guess Minus is the best image host at the moment, based on this page: http://minus.com/pages/help

• Locked thread