Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Opening a thread with 0 unread posts, going back a page, and then going back to the thread list will make it display a positive number of unread posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I'm getting that error too, but the thread lists seem to be loading fine.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Would it be possible for MacinYOS and WinPOS to choose either aliased or smooth text and stick with it instead of seemingly randomly switching every few lines?

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
When I'm at the end of a thread and I pull up to refresh, I get scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page instead of staying at the first unread post. It's quite annoying to then try to manually scroll to some unknown point in the middle of the page somewhere.

iOS 7 on iPhone 5c. This did not happen in earlier versions of awful.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
The orange, blue, and gray numbers are all practically invisible in MacinYOS.

Well okay, maybe not the orange ones.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Just got updated to 3.4 and Awful is crashing any time I let it sit still without scrolling for a few seconds.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Perhaps only in this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739307

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

The Worst Muslim posted:

I am not sure how to go to the next page of threads. I have tried pulling up and trying to find some buttons. I even tried pulling sideways.

Have you tried pulling down from the top? The thread list has to be somewhat current in order to move to the next page. I find this quite annoying.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
The three dots at the bottom of each post seem to be a slightly brighter shade of yellow in the amberPOS theme.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
3.13 sure is crashing a lot when it's the active app while my phone is unlocked.

5S on latest iOS

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Ogmius815 posted:

Every time I click a quote link to go to the post being quoted it just ends up on the top of the page. This is very annoying and makes it very hard to read large threads.

This is also happening for me

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Handoff hasn't done anything for me for months.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Every thread was telling me I needed archives to view it, so I tried logging out to see if that would fix it... and now I can't log back in. Deleting and reinstalling the app didn't help. I remember reading about a problem like this in this thread before, but I don't remember what the solution was.

When I went to log in on a browser to make sure I was typing my password correctly I got an SSL error, though. That could have something to do with it.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I got back in and can view threads again.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
But now that I reinstalled the app is freezing every time the screen orientation changes.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Caithness posted:

But now that I reinstalled the app is freezing every time the screen orientation changes.

I can unfreeze it by switching to another app and locking the orientation before switching back.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Images don't seem to be displaying in the lepers colony. Is that new in 3.25?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Images and other types of links still don't display correctly in the lepers colony

• Locked thread