Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Is there a way to tell other apps to open SA links in Awful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Stare-Out posted:

Ah, cool. I figured it also has to do with the tiny amount of memory my 4S has so if any app does anything while Awful is in the background it resets it immediately.

Yeah, I'm eyeing an SE currently. The 4S served me well though!

I went from 4S to SE recently and it's a great switch!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

*Blows dust off Special Edition*

"This says Subhuman Edition!"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In the next upload of thread tags could you add the pyf tag or equivalent? In fact all the section tags if possible :shobon:?

Reports autogenerate threads in the mod section with their corresponding section tag as the thread tag. When I'm out and about I have to scroll through reports and it's awkward to tell which ones are from PYF. They also all default to the "no tag" icon so I can't filter them by tag.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

pokeyman posted:

I had no idea that's how reports work, cool. I'll add it to the list, and if anyone gets inspired to cook up some images we can make it happen.

Don't think it's a repeat though we've had similar issues in the past. I'll add it to the list. Out of curiosity, when the non-otter keys stopped working, did the keyboard background turn a weird color (like solid black)? I've seen that a few times but I have no idea what's going on when it happens.

I can take a look at the images myself if you like! What size do you need them to be? Speaking of the filter though in every section it seems to be faulty currently? I click "filter by tag" and I only have the option for none. On iPhone SE

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Diabolik900 posted:

This is actually an intentional design decision. It’s meant to allow you to go back and add additional quotes to a post that you’re in the middle of writing. This comes up a lot though, so it’s obviously a design that needs to be rethought.

I've accidentally edited someones post I was quoting because of this. So now their post contained a quote of said post followed by "lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just dropping in to say how much I appreciate the work you guys do, very selfless and cool of you!

• Locked thread