Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Yessssssss thanks for the tweets inline, the only times I was using the forums on desktop was when I follow YCS political threads with lots of people talking poo poo on Twitter. Now I can read my favorite threads ~on the go~, thanks everyone that contributes to the app!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
You prob already got this one, but if I scroll to the end of a thread with no new replies I get error code 999 instead of just refreshing to the bottom.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Pissflaps posted:

Can links to YouTube be made to open in the YouTube app immediately rather than via the browser and that annoying prompt?

Ya, it's in the options screen, set "open youtube in youtube" to on.

I used to hate that poo poo because the middleman step made it so it dont say "back to awful" up the top. If you set that slider to on itll open em and you can go back to the app via iOS which makes browsing video heavy threads much more fun.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Is there a way that when u interact with an embedded tweet, it comes up in the twitter app? Instead of the apps browser

I know there's an open in Twitter app banner on the page, but it keeps signing me out even tho I log in in a window that's not private. Basically I want to click follow and have it work like in the app instead of a 3 step process, can twitter do this?

life is a joke fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Aug 1, 2016

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
pokeyman youre the best.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
What is the 6699 thing???? I use the app almost every day and have no idea what anyone's talking about :X

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Oh I see, I thought it was something around quotes from others within the thread or something thanks big dawg

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Is the icon thing new since the last iOS update? I had no idea that was possible from inside an app.

love having the :v: icon lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
i vote for either :mamacita: or :poolgirl: or :phoneline:

• Locked thread