Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
I haven't been keeping up. Did OHIO die?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
Was the bug where the app sometimes didn't scroll to the end of the thread when you made a post ever fixed?

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
Yeah, the missing bookmark colors was the first thing I noticed with the new app. I used the colors as a way to *really* make certain threads stand out.

Edit: and it still doesn't jump to the last post after posting. :(

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
I thought there was an option to disable those horrible subforum themes (YOSPOS, etc), but I cannot find it.

I have the themes disabled on my computer, but always seen the nasty green on black on my iPhone.

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001

pokeyman posted:

If you're in a thread in the offending forum, tap the little slider button on the bottom left and pick the theme you like. The solid white and black are the default themes.

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001
Oh gosh, I just updated. 3.28. (iOS 11.0.3)

Save image -> Crash. Every time. It never requests photo permission, and I don't see it in Privacy. I swear that this use to work.

• Locked thread