Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despoiler
Apr 9, 2002
I liked the part where Kuriyama did his big speech.
When a page finishes loading all the images, it will reset back to the first post. this can be annoying when im half way thru a page and the images finish. is there any way to prevent this? i would turn off images, but that ALSO turns off emoticons. is there any way to have an option that does one but not the other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despoiler
Apr 9, 2002
I liked the part where Kuriyama did his big speech.
First just wanted to say I love this app and I truly appreciate all the work you have put into it. I had one nitpicky request - any way to update the app icon? It's noticeably low res and not as sharp as all the other apps I have. It's a minor request but the program really does everything else I could possibly want. thanks!

• Locked thread