Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

P0PCULTUREREFERENCE posted:

Woo! Bookmarks jump to the first unread post again! App is usable once more, and better than ever. Thanks, pokeyman!

Sweet, that was my biggest beef with 1.9 :)

pokeyman, could you be a bit more specific in the App Store other than just saying "Bugfixes" ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
What does swipe in from the edge actually do, and how can I turn it the gently caress off?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

pokeyman posted:

Which edge?

Left edge. From appearances it looks like it goes forward a page (but stays on the same one usually) and the marks everything as read.

It may be intentional but I just find it really counter intuitive.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Came here to post the "Mark Thread Unread" bug since I finally remembered to take a screenshot, but it looks like it's well in hand.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Ok cool. I had a similar question about the Imgur uploads not always working, figured it was an API key limitation.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Possible bug? iOS 10.3.3, Awful 3.26, iPhone 7. Can't expand any of the sub-forums on the main forum list. Instant crash, even after clearing cache.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Casual Encountess posted:

iphone 7 on ios 11

the errors for image upload no longer have an ok button so i have to force quit to regain control

Coming here to report same, but different error message:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Sweet. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe