Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm a colossal buffoon. I heard you were making a new app called Awful and sat here still (retardedly) assuming I'd see an update in my App Store when it released. The way people are talking it sounds like its already out?

I searched for "Awful"
And just saw Regular Berry's and S II Maxx.

Is new one out? How do I find?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

pokeyman posted:

There'll be a final update to Regular Berry's Awful once the new app is out, that will do nothing but tell you the new app is out. I'll update the link in the OP too, and I'll post here. You won't miss the announcement.
Ah. Understood. Perhaps the mentions I saw we're just testers or something... Thanks!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
May have already been requested but: Ability to color-choose your Faves/bookmarked threads.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

pokeyman posted:

Everything up to this point's on the list!

Just to double-check, this means the blue, red, yellow bookmark stars right?

Yessir. I may be the only weirdo who does it, but I color code my thread genres. Red for PS3 games. Blue for Mac & iPhone related poo poo. Yellow for Media (movies, TV shows.)

:)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

pokeyman posted:

That's the plan. We found switching back and forth between Safari and Awful a nicer experience than maintaining our lovely built-in browser.

Though it occurs to me we should allow for other browsers, not just Safari.
Definitely add a setting for iCab Mobile. :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I miss the bookmark colors. I hope they come back soon. Really good first release though!! :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Yeah edit is 100% gone for me. Weird. :(

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

pseudonordic posted:

For people missing the edit option, try logging out and logging back in via Awful.

Worked for me!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Because I was traveling I chalked it up to crappy LTE coverage but I'm back home now and it still takes ages to post and refresh. Only been an issue since the latest update.

iPhone 5 if it matters...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Ursine Asylum posted:

Am I going insane, or did I hallucinate that the ellipses button on your own posts had an edit button? Did that get pulled, or did I find something new and fun?

Log out and log in...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
:vince:Smilie keyboard!

• Locked thread