Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Endless Mike posted:

Awful S II Maxx was made to fit the needs of iPad users since at the time nothing fit their needs. Now it is to fit the needs of iPhone 5 users.

What features does Awful S II Maxx have on the iPad that Awful doesn't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

I downloaded the new app for my iPad, and now whenever I visit any thread, the menu icon in the upper left corner completely disappears, making it impossible to get back to the forums/bookmarks list.

Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

Edit: Okay, just realized that this has been replaced with a swipe right to bring the menu back. It would be great if there was some sort of guide to explain these kinds of changes.

qbert fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 11, 2012

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

pokeyman posted:

Figured this one out, fixing it for 1.9.1. For now, here's a workaround:
Is this workaround a setting in the app itself? Because I'm not seeing it.

Edit: vvv Ah yep, found it.

qbert fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Dec 13, 2012

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

The Dave posted:

The old breadcrumbs are back, the app is reportedly back to normal (I can't confirm because I'm on a test version).

1.9.1 is still broken. I guess you're referring to 1.9.2?

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

I'm experiencing the exact same issue Chuck Bartowski posted about above. Latest iOS firmware, not jailbroken.

I know SA made some forum changes in the past day or so that messed up aspects of SALR, so this may also be another side-effect.

Edit: The disappearing thread will reappear if you refresh your bookmarks.

qbert fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jan 23, 2013

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Posting this from the new version that just got posted and hey, my bookmarks no longer disappear!

Hooray! Seriously, amazing app.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Sudo Echo posted:

App randomly freezes when the screen rotates. No idea why it happens on both threas indexes and on posts. iPhone 5 IOS 9.3.4

I'm experiencing this issue as well. If I rotate to landscape view from the Bookmarks page, the app will freeze.

This doesn't happen for all pages as I just tried it on this page while writing this post. iPhone 6 9.3.4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Still getting landscape freeze on 3.17 on Bookmarks screen. Happens after doing a pull to reload.

• Locked thread