Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

With this app poo poo going on, life is so loving boring. I have to talk to strangers in public to pass the time or read books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

Is there a good iPad app that can airplay a photo to an Apple TV in the background?

Like for example, if I load up YouTube and airplay it to my TV, I can go and do other poo poo on my iPad and it will still keep the video playing on the TV.

Reason I ask is I'm running a D&D campaign in my living room and it would be nice to throw images up on the screen when I want, then go back to using my other apps to run the game while the image sits there.

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

Opps sorry!

• Locked thread