Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Soricidus posted:

heritage not hate

:master:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Bug report that I don't have perfect reproduction steps for just yet. So probably destined for "Can not reproduce" but just in case anyone else has seen this:

I often see the app become unresponsive when the app is rotated from portrait to landscape (or vice versa) while on the Bookmarks tab. It's then impossible to scroll the list of bookmarked threads, or tap on any of them to enter them. Force Close > re-launch seems to fix it. This is on an iPhone 7 with 10.2.1, though the bug predates that update by some months.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

anthonypants posted:

It's a known bug, pokeyman said on the previous page they're working on it

Ah cool, thought I Ctrl+F'd for 'rotate' but must have missed it. Glad to see its not just me. Love the app in general.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Is there any chance we could get a setting to disable the left/right swipe gestures? I'm constantly accidentally triggering these.

• Locked thread