Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

TACD posted:

Wait, there's going to be an entirely new app? I thought you were going to keep updating the current one ('Awful')? Just tell me that whatever new hotness is coming doesn't have any retarded goddamn frogs on it.

Apps on the app store are tied to developer accounts so since OHIO isn't updating the app anymore it has to get off the regular berry thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Dr. Lariat posted:

The new forum design I see mentioned seem to have broken the app

Really?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Is the app broken for anyone else? I can't read and I also can't understand why a forum redesign would break the app's scraping, TIA

mewse
May 2, 2006

:ughh:

mewse
May 2, 2006

I'm unbookmarking this thread until redesign-gate is behind us. Thank you for all your work, devs and pokeyman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Two things:

1) Thank you to all contributors for your work on the app, it is one of the most used apps on my phone and I appreciate the effort you have put in

2) Last night someone texted me a link to archives.somethingawful.com but copying it to clipboard and loading the app did not present the option to follow the link inside the app. Is this something that is unpossible because archives dot is separate from forums dot, or is this something that could be put on The List?

• Locked thread