Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

This show/thread are going to produce something special, I haveIch habe high hopes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I sure hope this show can take the title of "Best Anime From The Past 3 Years Featuring Rag-Tag Group Of Moe Girls Doing poo poo With Tanks" from Sora-no-Woto!

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Artificer posted:

I wonder what the pitch meeting for this show was like, because I'm not sure whether or not to laugh as I watch the first episode.

"I like tanks. I want to make a show about tanks."
"Hmm, that's not enough. Make the characters moe girls."
"Okay."
"Great. Coffee's on me."

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Namtab posted:

The german subs improve the show dramatically

I pause the video for each in a string of "SUGOI"s and "HAI"s etc. that get translated in different German phrases, asking my wife to translate each iteration. It's a great way to pass and amplify the spirit of the trolling.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Raenir Salazar posted:

Right, but how are the rest of us non-German speakers supposed to know!?

You're not supposed to know. Hell even German speakers don't even know, considering the Commie subber, Magni, my wife, and Wikipedia all have different translations and interpretations of the quote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Herr Tog posted:

loving sold. Now which wine goes best with moe?

Super sweet and ridiculous for grown men to be endulging in - Moscato d'Asti.

• Locked thread