Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

CommissarMega posted:

Well drat, I need to watch this. Is it wrong it I'm more :swoon: over the tanks than the girls, though?

I would be very disappointed in you if you were more :swoon: over the animated cartoon high school girls than the tanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

... Is that headband wearing girl always doing that ;) thing?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

DerLeo posted:

Now I want an extended cut of Katyusha, that was amazing.

I dismissed this as "moe otaku-bait" in my mind, before I saw that clip. I think I'm rather inclined to watch this show now. Also, they should just release a CD of the Russian team singing all the Soviet Army classics. I wanna see these Japanese girls doing "V Put!"

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Raenir Salazar posted:

When I get back home I can try to splice it together to get a 3-5 minute song like those fake full OP's. The only problem with them singing every Red Army Choir song is that it probably crosses over from fair use to infringement if they did so. (As they only did the chorus and the first verse afaik for Katuysha)

...really? Who owns the copyright on these songs? I thought they were fair-use, just like the various other national songs, like the "Star Spangled Banner" or "Stars and Stripes Forever".

• Locked thread