Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Show owns. Watched all episodes in one go yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

So... why is Anzu literally Hitler?

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Ok... I kinda get it now.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

You want moe tank action? Play WoT and for moe tank action!

I hope these tanks are moe enough for you.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

It's really hilarious how many pun based food traditions there are in Japan. Hehehe, tonkatsu/katsudon sounds like winning (katsu). If I eat it, I'll surely win!

Wasn't there another food you eat right before an exam?

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Ah yes. :) It's kinda crazy, but also kinda fun.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Borsche posted:

This looks like the biggest fan service piece of crap I've ever seen.

It's not though.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

The first OVA was pretty lovely. I won't give the second one the benefit of doubt.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Command Ant posted:

As long as they're all wearing pants.

Strike Witches but with buff adult men running around without pants and with bare midriffs would be hilarious.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

They're not flexible enough. They can't improvise if something unexpected happens.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

What is this? Is it people who only play Wehrmacht tanks? It's hilarious.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Perfect ending indeed. Can't wait for the second season. And the OVAs can go gently caress themselves.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Buying batches of tanks from only one nation probably gives bulk discounts.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

I want to drink what Darjeeling is drinking all the time. Seems to be very relaxing. Suspiciously relaxing.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Falken posted:

The show really requires you to suspend disbelief on that account. The protagonists have been on the recieving end of machine gun fire and were exposing themselves to it. Plus, in the climax of the Saunders round, the volleyball team's Type 89 explodes violently when hit, and one of the crew is seen putting a fire out in the cockpit. Wouldn't want that to reach the ammo stores...

Carbon coating~

Carbon coating everywhere~

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

My body is ready.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Paracelsus posted:

Panzerkraft is supposed to inculcate the feminine virtues, so it's not a sport for boys, obv.

Yeah, seriously. It's a very feminine sport. I won't judge though.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

That was a fun episode. The small tanks getting flipped over all the time was ridiculous.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

The girls are also coated with carbon and their bones are reinforced with adamantium.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Can someone quickly sum up what GuP OVAs/movies etc there are? Any I should aviod? tia

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

awesome thanks. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

ah. ok. there is quite a bit of stufff out there.

• Locked thread