Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014
Nothing like an anime to get you back into modelmaking after a 5-year hiatus. :) Two gankers and bait so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014
Ya, they are the official kits in 1/35 scale. Got a couple more ordered from Japan (the Panzer IV(H) and the Type 3 Chi-Nu). Hope they'll be here in a week or two. I'm planning to do Kampfgruppe Miho as configured during their victory parade.

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014

Fauxtool posted:

Do you take commissions? I have the pzIV sitting around with no chance of getting done.
I bought it to display with the matching nendoroid and realized It was way out of my comfort zone.

No commissions for the near future. Between my job, a small side business and my own projects, I don't have any time. It took me 2-3 weeks on each of the models I posted.

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014
I've re-watched it a few time. Haven't noticed any panty shots. Lotsa moe though. :)

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014

Herr Tog posted:

loving sold. Now which wine goes best with moe?

Definitely something light and fruity. Sutter Home White Zinfandel is pretty good.

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014
I wonder why Turtle (38t) and Duck (Type 89) are shooting at each other. Non flag invoking training perhaps, since they seem to be using only machineguns? Heh, maybe someone accused someone else of being fat... :)

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014

Command Ant posted:

These don't really seem like the kind of girls who would get upset over that.

Except for maybe Momo-chan. :)

Noriko: You're fat.
Momo: UTE! UTE! UTE!

They're probably just training, but since it's prominently featured in the preview it may be something else. Meh, I'm probably just overthinking it.

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014
A couple more:

Anglerfish Team Panzer IV Ausf. H

St. Gloriana Liaison Land Rover (i.e. Darjeeling's ride)

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014
Just watched the OVA. Anzio in kinda my favorite team now. :)

Spoiler (kind of) Looks like Anzio is the party school. Loved the scene after the end credits.

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014
English subbed version of the Anzio OVA is now available.

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014
"It followed me home, Darjeeling. Can I keep it?"

Assam needs her own command. Here's my suggestion. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_tank

Joachim1167 fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 28, 2014

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014

Zettace posted:

What's funny is that even though the bulk of Anzio's forces are useless because they're equipped with machine guns, they still manged to beat the French school

Maybe the French were stuck with a lot of these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renault_UE_Chenillette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joachim1167
Feb 24, 2014

Good clip. I wonder if GuP Mika was named after Hakkinen?

• Locked thread