Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
ARBEIT MACHT UGUU~

I have to watch this because i hate my free time and this is too insane to ignore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
I'm looking forward to some action with the motherfucking Tiger.. The moment i saw the silhouette i was all :woop:

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
So what tank was that at the end? WHO ARE THEY? OH GOD ANIMETANKS

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
It's the nature of the format, but it annoyed me that they had all the time in the world to stare at the side of a slowly moving Maus and not one motherfucker fired until it was angled front-on. Not that it would have done anything much, but some of the bigger hitters might have had a chance. They gave chase in an obvious bait maneuver and all, but drat. I liked that they simulated the Superior Teutonic Engineering in the other KTs and such (impractically large, constant breakdowns) Also, seeing Troll Hetzer peek out in the background was hilarious.

I'm mostly just looking forward to some kind of crazy asspull in the last ep, though the numbers still don't give them much of a chance. I can see them just straight up losing anyway.

Wallrod fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Mar 19, 2013

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
I'm sure it'll get stuck on something, or they'll lure it into a street that it can't turn the turret in or whatever.

:spergin: :
Wikipedia says the hull is 190mm on the sides and rear, and they had a nice, long window of opportunity to try for the rear idler gear or another part. Or to just turn around and gently caress off somewhere.

In other news, i think the Maus might mark the first realistic representation of a tank's real life speed.

edit: Wikipedia also says the 88 on the Tiger still couldn't penetrate more than 180mm at 100m, so... yeah, running.

Wallrod fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Mar 19, 2013

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
Stolen from The Terrible Place:

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture

Isizzlehorn posted:

It'd be neat if options like those in GuP were available in World of Tanks. The Hetzer, in WoT, is a slow load of crap that gets an incredibly nasty 105mm howitzer that's hilarious when lobbing HEAT rounds. But fast and maneuverable, it is not. Since they slapped a Hetzer frame and gun kit on a Pz38t, it makes a lot more sense how fast and silly the GuP Hetzer is. An equivalent in WoT would be a goon favorite, if it were possible.

The Hetzer is just the TD version of the 38t, it has the same engine and everything else, and a slightly lower power/weight ratio. The only explanation is ANIMES, really.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
Well, you know that mecha musume thing? Kind of like that, except...

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture

Falken posted:

Because my aim is loving atrocious.
Just keep firing. :v:

The early tanks all pretty much suck apart from a few exceptions. Once you get to tier 3 or so, and start spending maybe 5-10 games in the same tank, consider upgrading your crew to 75% for credits, it really helps with mobility and accuracy.

I still need to watch OVA3, it looks like a relief from the fanservicey OVAs. Though perhaps resulting in less hijinks. It's kind of dumb, but i'm still worried that there won't be another season. I just don't trust the publishing companies/studios to get it right for once.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
Here's a stupid awesome gif edit: that actually works!

Wallrod fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Apr 12, 2013

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
Anime is derided and hated on the forums, mainly due to the terribleness of most fans on (and off) the internet and the terribleness of a lot of anime generally.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
The second series is actually going to be a volleyball sports anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
I can see the merit in the concept but eight goddamn weeks is a loving long-rear end joke.

• Locked thread