Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It's been a while since I watched the series, but was that the first time that the Type 89 had actually white flagged a tank?

The OVA was pretty funny, I'm kind of glad they pushed it out since ultimately the episode was about 12 minutes longer than it otherwise would have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The only ones I remember are the celebration episode and the one where they're walking around in the snow. I think one was also about them exploring the ship?? And of course the Anzio episode, though that's more or less in its own category anyway.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
God this film was intensely fun and likeable, so glad to get more of this cast's antics once again.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yeah the Anzio episode is amazing and made the Italians my favorite rival team. They just want to party!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Desuwa posted:

That was beautiful, I was so afraid it wouldn't live up to the Anzio OVA but I had nothing to worry about. I can't help but feel sad that I've finally watched it, though.

The new characters were great too. Especially Rose Hip.

Most of them are actually their names; it's only the history team that has soul names, and Anchovy is just a nickname.
There was also "Hina = Carpaccio".

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Xelkelvos posted:

Given the they're Finland, their whole shtick should be clowning people who would underestimate them through off-the-wall tactics and risky maneuvers. Kinda like Oorai actually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmqdnx5R1U

Yeah, I'd say that checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I would definitely be in favor of a reboot thread with a better thread title/OP.

• Locked thread