Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

I really hope this passes. Does Colorado have a better chance of passing this poo poo than California? From what I remember California couldn't pass it because of (1 voter apathy and (2 terrible old white people living in the suburbs and other rural areas of California.

If it does hopefully it'll start a chain reaction of other states legalizing as well, too bad I live in Texas, we'll probably be one of the last states to get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Yeah, if weed smokers aren't a protected class then I wouldn't be too excited about legalization if smoking at home can still impact your professional life. It's disgusting that if I were to get hurt at work tomorrow and try to claim workman's comp then I'd be out of a job but a guy who drinks a handle of Wild Turkey a day and beats the poo poo out of his kids would be fine. Or if I were looking for a new job and I land one at a more conservative-minded place and they go oh look at this loving lazy pothead sorry kid.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

private message posted:

There are some good moments starting at 1:28:00. The ONDCP rep won't admit that marijuana isn't as bad as meth.

That was pretty amazing. I bet that fucker went home and had a beer that day.

• Locked thread