Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

PT6A posted:

I've had worse experiences from overdoing pot than I have from overdoing booze, thus my anecdote trumps yours!

Alcohol and pot are both wonderful in moderation and lovely in high amounts. Both should be legal, as should tobacco and whatever other substances people want to ingest.

You didn't properly overdo booze if your stomach wasn't pumped and/or are still breathing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

What annoys me about the Obama quote is that marijuana is nowhere near as dangerous as Alcohol and this has been known for decades. It's like he's trying not to offend those god-fearing alcoholics that never voted for him.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Then he needs to loving reschedule it and stop loving around. Until then his words mean jack and poo poo.

But what would all those medical marijuana raiding feds do with the downtime?

EightBit posted:

The majority of people that try weed don't respond like that. Some people can't smoke, some can't drink without experiencing what you did. Maybe you need to ease into it; nothing worse than your buddies trying to push you too hard and taking hits you can't handle.

Err, SMOKE in general can cause people to feel like that, which is probably what happened.

People really need stop using the word 'smoking' when referring to marijuana like they're synonymous. There are other ways to receive the effects besides combustion.

Space Pussy fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jan 20, 2014

• Locked thread