Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

netwerk23 posted:

When I was looking for a wagon it was either the VR I found or a ForesterXT with a manual. It pretty much came down to which one I could find first.

I very strongly dislike the new Forester. Maybe it's just me

It's not just you. Most "car guys" don't seem to like it. I like the old Forester better. They made them this way to appeal to more people. My mom doesn't really care for the old Forester but really wants one in the new body style.

Now I'm going to be an rear end in a top hat and post my hatchback in the wagon thread:

2011 Ford Fiesta SES. I drove all the way to Delaware from CT to pick it up because it was the closest used Fiesta I could find with options I liked and a manual. Tomorrow will be six months that I've owned it.

I've put over 7,000 miles on it and I love it. I had wanted one since I saw the Top Gear review of it and I was very happy when I got the chance to drive one and it was just as nice as I hoped it would be. Even though I have a truck I still have used this to do things like move home from school. I don't think I would own another car wasn't a hatchback/wagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

This is probably the worst show on the Motor Trend Channel doing a really stupid comparison but goddamn I want the Oldsmobile :swoon: (with different rims).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7zbRFXI-8E

Tremek I hope you're putting snow tires on the CTS-V too. It's got a limited slip and enough weight over the rear tires :colbert:.

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

Crustashio posted:

One of the best looking wagons ever made. It's just so sad they are terrible rustbuckets, 90s subarus barely exist up north anymore.

Watching MCM build Gramps my thoughts, despite all the great mechanical stuff they were doing, kept going back to "Goddamn that thing is spotless". I bet most of then here in the northeast didn't look that good after just two or three winters.

• Locked thread