Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

LloydDobler posted:

sleeper '84 VW Quantum with a 2.0T AWD conversion for the winter.
:swoon: Come back with some pics this winter, if you can! I drove an '84 Quantum sedan as my first car, it was a real poo poo pile and my 16 year old self junked it instead of learning how to work on it. I haven't seen one since.

I'm driving a B3 VW Passat wagon now, it's got the VR6 with a 5-speed and rides on 17" wheels off a Mk4 Jetta. Lowered on koni yellows up front, front seats out of a Jetta Trek, 201,000 miles on the clock and a real dog compared to anything new right now.

The "Iron Man" front mask, one of my favorite things about the B3 body style.

Smaller car makes the 17's look massive.

I've moved my entire apartment twice. We don't need no steenkin' pickup!

Anybody up for pizza?

Much like the Quantum I used to drive, I've never seen a 412 besides my own.. until I found this wagon sitting by itself in a field a few miles from where I live. It's been sitting in the same spot for years, certain not to run... yet I must have it. I must have it. I mushht havvnnn :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice
Decidedly less AI, but in the same vein:

• Locked thread