Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I have a habit of storing my keys there when I'm at the local beaches. Mostly because shithead kids out of school for the summer were going into people's bags while they were out swimming, grabbing their keys and stealing anything not nailed down in the cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Elmnt80 posted:

I finally got around to washing the wagon a full week after picking it up from the dealership. A friend joined me with his '07 Eclipse tonight. I need to go over the headlights again and rewax it, but I'm going to keep polishing this turd until the outside is as clean as the inside. :toot:

Crosspost from the post your ride thread. Its an '04 Mazda 6 Sport Wagon with 114k miles on it. Fairly clean exterior, but an almost perfect interior. The only issue I've found is the radio doesn't work which has opened a whole can of worms, since I've been able to confirm its a bose head unit and front door speakers, but the amp and sub aren't in their proper locations. :iiam:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

The local pd would use ozium cans in their squad cars after cleaning up various... Human liquids from the rear of their squad cars. From what I've been told, it works rather well. Also, that vovlo wagon is damned nice looking. You might try applying a coat of clear to the dip to keep it from fading quite as bad. I know here in florida, it only takes a year for it to start fading and become a complete pain to remove.

• Locked thread