Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Confused_Donkey
Mar 16, 2003
I love Tourings.. amazingly practical and just as sporty as a coupe/sedan if setup correctly.

I currently have a 1992 BMW 525i Touring that I..uhh kinda modified..

Base 1992 Automatic 525i, 1200 bucks, awful condition

Before :

During:

During again:

Current:

Current again (before the black interior swap:

I plan on building another one (I collect these things) Which will be an E30 Touring / M60B40 6Speed V8 swap. This will be my new daily driver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confused_Donkey
Mar 16, 2003
I uhh, kinda bought another Wagon...

1988 BMW 325i

Bought it in Germany, drove all around Europe for 2 weeks, and now its just a few days away from hitting the US shore. 25 years I waited to bring one of these back!

Should go nicely with my 1992 E34 M5 Touring.

Confused_Donkey
Mar 16, 2003
I'm sure some of you remember my E34 M5 Touring clone,

well I decided to buy it a baby brother.

1988 BMW 325i Touring, Purchased in Northern Germany, drove it all over Europe for 2 weeks, and tossed it on a boat to the United States.

On the Nurburgring

And in my driveway in Washington State, along with my 2 other E30's

I am a god drat hoarder

• Locked thread