Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

Tremek posted:

Dynoed the Vagon today. It was heatsoaked but pretty consistent. Now to turn up the wick.

oh yeah "only" 450 at the wheels, better improve that you slowpoke! What are your plans? I'm really only familiar with the LS2 (9-7 Aero) but I've been looking at intake/headers/e-fans/cam and tuning netting a 100hp bump. I imagine your motor is a little more optimized from the factory and it won't be that easy to get a 25% increase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

SGNL06 posted:

Went camping for a night and decided to be too lazy to set up a tent

Im 6'2" and the length was just about perfect. With my head almost on the passenger seat, I had to really stretch to reach the tailgate with my feet. Nothing better than a tent with a stereo and built in bear protection system!

I looked up your post from when you got your magnum and saw that you dropped it a couple inches and I think it looks great. What exactly did you do for the drop? Do you have any pictures of how much clearance there is inside the wheel well? How did it affect ride and handling? How has it held up over the last couple years? That should be enough questions for now. God I wish they still made the magnum...

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

SFH1989 posted:

This is probably the worst show on the Motor Trend Channel doing a really stupid comparison but goddamn I want the Oldsmobile :swoon: (with different rims).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7zbRFXI-8E

Tremek I hope you're putting snow tires on the CTS-V too. It's got a limited slip and enough weight over the rear tires :colbert:.

Lets be honest, put a supercharged LS3, 6-speed, air ride, and disc brakes on any old station wagon and i'm all in!

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat
If I had $22,900 burning a hole in my pocket this Dodge Dart Wagon would be in my driveway loving yesterday!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread