Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

We have two wagons in the house mine is the white one.

Click for large lovely cameraphone pic

left: 10MY Range Rover Sport TDV6 Luxury
Right: 10MY VW Passat R36 wagon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

I saw this thing yesterday

http://imgur.com/hsHq9v9

http://imgur.com/hsZIET0

I'm pretty sure you cant comply this car in Australia unless its a personal import....

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

finally picked it up. 6MT 08my Liberty/legacy GT spec b Tuned by STI. Build 193 of 250. I love wagons and am always disappointed when I get out of one. Other then my Mazda 3 mps/mazdaspeed, my favourite cars I have owned have been wagons.

I gave up looking for a decent current shape GT, they are simply too ugly. This one has 48k km on it, and I certainly paid too much for it but it has been something of a dream car for a while now.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

I loving love that allroad, it is perfect

Sent my Liberty to get some panels fixed. I also got the wheels sprayed the STI charcoal colour because im lazy and they dont show brake dust as much. I kinda think the look worse now...
Give me some positive affirmation before i just give up and buy some OZ superturismos!

Excuse the potato pics

For reference this is the clearest pic of the wheels before (honestly i dont have one this clear without my dog in it)

Bonus cautionary pic to show the effects of accidentally using the rear washer at 90kmh on a gravel road

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

martinlutherbling posted:

I like the gray, but I liked the silver more.

Same :(

Squarebacks are sweet

• Locked thread